Seamless Gutter Installations
When Premier Home Renovations replaces or repairs your old Roof, it’s a great time to install new gutters as well. Your Home is your most valuable asset! Let us help protect your investment with new Gutters. No Matter where you live in the Tri-State Area, an effective gutter system will control rainwater runoff and prevent costly water damage. The gutter installation will be done with the same care and workmanship as your roof replacement or repair, and it’s backed by our customer satisfaction guarantee.
Seamless gutters means there are no joints to leak. Our gutters are custom-made on the premises to fit your home. We use only the heaviest gauge (.032″) aluminum coils for your gutters Your seamless gutters are installed with hidden hangers, which are fastened with screws.
The finish on the materials is warranted not to blister, flake, chip, crack or peel for a period of twenty years. As with all our installations, we warrant our workmanship to be free from defect for a period of five years.
- 5″ and 6″ aluminum seamless gutters
- Aluminum doesn’t rust like galvanized steel.
- Aluminum is lighter than steel.
- Gutters are offered in 14 different colors, which are baked on for a long, beautiful appearance. All finishes are guaranteed for 20 years to insure a long-lasting, beautiful finish.
- No need to repaint year after year
- Seamless guttering provides a more uniform appearance.
- We use hidden hangers with screws instead of nails. Screws are less likely to come loose and don’t require a hole in the face of the gutter system.
- With no seams except at the corners you can be sure that there will be no leaks.